| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Corfu in February is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is far from dry with rain every now and then. Some 132mm (5.2in) of liquid descends during an average of 14 days.
- In February the skies in Corfu are a little dull with on average a mere 4:11 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:38.
- There are approximately 6:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40% of daylight hours and cloudy 60% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Corfu February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Corfu, Greece
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Corfu:
- Tirana, Albania - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) N
- Brindisi, Italy - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Grottaglie, Italy - 236.4 kms (146.9 miles) WNW
- Vlore, Albania - 101.5 kms (63 miles) NNW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 245.9 kms (152.8 miles) WNW
- Lecce, Italy - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) WNW
- Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy - 136.4 kms (84.8 miles) W
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 253.7 kms (157.6 miles) WSW