| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Corfu in April is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with rain at times. Just 70mm (2.8in) of water is discharged across an average of 10 days.
- In April the skies in Corfu are slightly sunny having on average a welcome 7:30 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:12.
- There are approximately 5:32 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Corfu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Corfu, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Corfu:
- Tirana, Albania - 191.2 kms (118.8 miles) N
- Brindisi, Italy - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) NW
- Grottaglie, Italy - 236.4 kms (146.9 miles) WNW
- Vlore, Albania - 101.5 kms (63 miles) NNW
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 245.9 kms (152.8 miles) WNW
- Lecce, Italy - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) WNW
- Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy - 136.4 kms (84.8 miles) W
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 253.7 kms (157.6 miles) WSW